The GXW4200 series are high-density FXS VoIP Gateways that offer businesses an easy to deploy VoIP FXS solution that supports Gigabit speeds (10/100/1000 Mbps) for up to 48 IP devices. The GXW4200 series allows any business to seamlessly connect devices within a location or within multiple locations to an IP PBX system, or with an existing traditional phone system.The GXW4216/24/32/48 are fully compliant with SIP standard and interoperable with various VoIP systems, analog PBX and phones on the market. It features multiple FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, a suite of telephony functionalities, easy provisioning, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection and strong performance in handling high volume voice calls. The GXW42XX series gateways offers businesses a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that allows them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications.
- 16/24/32 FXS ports, GXW4248 includes 2 50-pin Telco connectors
- 1 Gigabit network port
- 132x48 backlit graphic display with support for multiples languages
- 4 SIP server profiles per system, independent SIP account per port
- Designed and tested for full interoperability with leading IP-PBXs, soft-switches and SIP-based environments
- Advanced security protection with SRTP/TLS/HTTPS